Fabric Product Development and Prototyping
We have the capability to prototype products using small diameter sock knitting equipment. Check our knitting capabilities & specs at https://hosetech.com/knitting-lab.html
- Our customers include fiber producers, spinners and filament producers for product analysis and enhancement
- We work with entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into products
- We assist manufacturers to evaluate and enhance their product lines
- We assist retail in improving or expanding their lines
Santoni Seamless Knitting Application
The Santoni application is for those looking to produce seamless garments such as shirts, pants/leggings/tights, undergarments, etc… If you are looking to produce a product that falls in one of these categories or something similar, please fill out an application and our Santoni tech will get in touch with you.
- 15 inche, 28 gauge, 8 feeds (minimum of 4)
Flatbed knitting machines can create an array of products. It is useful for knit and wear garments because it helps eliminate cut and sew steps.
- 3.5, 7, and 14 gauge
Our partnership with the Textile Technology Center at Gaston Community College expands our ability for fabric/yarn development and analysis.